We are open it is going to be a cracker day with plenty of sunshine and spring conditions. All main runs are groomed and there are unmarked hazards on and off piste so please ski and ride with care. There is good cover on our main runs = learners, the platter, T-bar and tubing luge. The Lower Terako rope will operate from 11am. Unfortunately the Upper Terako rope is a bit thin to open. Café, hire and lessons are open. . The shuttle is not available. Please read the following for our level 2 protocols.
**2021 Grabone vouchers are valid until the end of the season.**
MT LYFORD @ LEVEL 2
• If you are unwell or have flu like symptoms, please stay at home.
• Upon arrival signing in with the Covid Tracer app or the guest register at the ticket Office will be mandatory.
• A face covering (mask or neck warmer) covering your mouth and nose will be required when in the Day lodge or when riding our lifts.
• Maintaining Social and physical distancing of 2m will be required on the mountain from those not in your family or friend’s bubble. Starting from the carpark, day facilities, ticket office to the lift loading areas and slopes.
• Ski and Ride in your bubble.
Spacing of 2m will in place while waiting to load all lifts.
The Cloudy T-Bar can be loaded in pairs if you are skiing or riding in your bubble/family group, otherwise the T’s will be loaded as singles.
• As always and in perfect Mt Lyford style your car will need to be your base for the day for rests/snacks/lunch and BBQ’s. With the size of our day lodge, café, hire and toilets customer numbers in these areas will be restricted to allow physical distancing.
• Lessons will be available but will contactless between the instructor and participant. With children a parent maybe required to help on the lesson based on ability.
• We appreciate everyone’s understanding, patience and the responsibility we all have in maintaining physical distancing while enjoying our little piece of snowy mountain paradise.
Thank you, the Mt Lyford Crew,
Chains to be carried.
A clear day with some high scattered cloud, sunshine and a light Northerly.
Issued: 19 Sep 2021 06:33
Forecast Data provided by
Sign-up now for free to get free alerts - BEFORE the snow arrives
Chains to be carried.
Bookings Essential email for info [email protected] or book online @ mtlyfordadventurepark.com
phone 03 315 6446 for the lodge. Or book a log cabin 03 315 6523
Snow tubing luge on the opposite side of the learners you can hire the tubes from the office go for a slide and ride the lift back up. New snow tubes for 2019
Book now on www.lakestella.co.nz or email for info [email protected]
A real mountain experience! Great for couples. 4 cabins with wood fired hot tubs and luxury queen size beds a couch and fire overlooking the Waiau basin on Lake Stella. Self catering and right at the heart of the Mt Lyford Adventure Park and Closest accommodation to the Ski Area.
Ice Skating also available when conditions are right.